COVID-19 Safe Requirements
Staff, volunteers and visitors are not permitted to attend Beleura
- if they need to self-isolate or quarantine because of recent travel to a listed area.
- been diagnosed with coronavirus or are awaiting test results.
- display coronavirus or cold like symptoms.
The symptoms to watch out for are:
- Loss or change in sense of smell or taste
- Chills or sweats
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
You must alert Beleura if any of those conditions apply to you.
Visitors expectations and agreement
Beleura will use the booking process with visitors to supply information about rules and protocols expected of visitors including mandatory wearing of facemasks on tours and the bus etc.
Full refunds will be made to any visitor having to change plans due to abiding by Beleura’s requirements.
Courtesy Bus Protocols for Beleura visitors
Masks are to be worn when on the bus.
All staff, volunteers and visitors will be required to wear suitable masks when using the bus.
We encourage people to carry and bring their own mask.
Beleura will provide masks on entry to people who do not bring their own mask.
- The bus capacity will be normal under current regulations.
- Everyone must be wearing a mask prior to boarding.
- Everyone must use hand sanitizer before boarding the bus.
- As much ventilation as possible will be made available during the drive.
- After each trip the driver must disinfect touched surfaces with sanitizer.
When at Beleura
Contact Tracing Records
We will use your pre booked details for contact tracing.
We will request you to provide details of all ticket holders at booking and keep those records for contact tracing purposes.
Physical Distancing for Groups and Tours
We are limiting the numbers of visitors depending on what they do at Beleura.
All staff, volunteers and visitors must be encouraged to maintain a 1.5m separation at all times whether outside or inside.
We will try and use the Terrace area outside the House whenever it is suitable to minimize indoor groups.
Garden Tours – are limited to 8 visitors plus a guide. Our maximum number of people at one visit is 30 people. Visitors will not be required to wear a mask for outdoor activities.
House Tours – are limited to 6 visitors. All visitors and guides must wear a mask indoors.
Recitals – are limited to 75 seated visitors on separated chairs. Patrons must wear a mask.
All visitors, staff and volunteers must carry a mask when at Beleura.
Masks are not mandatory for outdoors activities but will be for indoors activities like House tours and recitals.
Managing Suspected Cases
Please alert staff if you feel unwell and staff will isolate that person.
Hygiene and Maintaining a Safe Environment
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided and made available to all staff, volunteers and visitors at key entry points.
- Airflow in indoor spaces will be increased if possible but Beleura has few options.
- Tours have been amended to avoid use of handrails.
- Outdoor spaces for visitors to congregate will be used as much as possible dependent on weather and visitor comfort.
- Regular sanitized cleaning of hand rails, door knobs and other common touch areas are undertaken.
Beleura House & Garden
PO Box 1198
Mornington Victoria 3931
(03) 5975 2027
VISITATION TO BELEURA IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Tuesday - Friday
9am - 4pm
Beleura House & Garden is an associated property with the National Trust